Potato Hill


Blog 3



07/08/19

Today started just like the day before, with Jessica knocking on our tent. I haven’t got tired of it yet but she says that will change as the days pass by. The agenda for today includes potato hill also the night before we heard some scary stories of Sasquatch and also learned not to whistle at night because it’s a bad thing to do, I tried to get an explanation as to why I could and the response was simply “just don’t”. The stories kind of freaked me out a little but we’re going in the day so I’m not too scared. The ride was a little bumpy there and we seen a black bear in the middle of the road! The hike was a little more than I expected and my brother Alex and I were

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hike around the river

Fire station

All about Logging