Camera traps


Blog 2



07/07/19

 Today we went out to the river near our camp site and set up game cameras and I hope to see at least a deer in one camera, maybe even a bear. What I hope to gain from this experience is to gain a new found respect for nature and push myself to explore parts of the forest I have never seen before. I expect to do a lot of hiking and I am excited to see the places we are hiking to. We are assigned into groups and we are called the foxes, our group is Juan, Grayson, Salone, Monett, and me. The other groups headed out in the other two vans and we were off to our adventures. We decided to set up our camera traps close to our camp because we wanted to see if there was anything nearby, we heard some stories about bears in area

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hike around the river

Upper Klamath Wildlife Refuge

Arrival and Base Camp